VIP Tourism gives Miles&Smiles members the chance to earn Miles from its high quality services, including international tours on seven continents, exotic holiday options, sea cruises on five seas, Turkish beach holidays, holiday and flight packages to Cyprus, fascinating cultural tours, and individual customized travel programs. VIP Tourism is celebrating its 45th year in business and together with its EKOVIP brand, it offers holidays that suit every budget, treating Miles&Smiles members to an unforgettable experience.
You can now get reward Miles when choosing a VIP Tourism holiday, which range from exotic locations to stunning holidays and from relaxing weekend breaks in Europe to cruises on the open sea and, starting from 2014, even space travel.
Terms and conditions
- Miles&Smiles members earn 60 Miles for every TRY 100 spent on hotel stays as part of cultural tours or holidays in Turkey and Cyprus.
- Members earn 100 Miles for every 100 euros spent on foreign (outside Turkey) tours or packages flying with Turkish Airlines and 60 Miles for every 100 euros spent on foreign trips with flights on other airlines.
- If there is a discount on the package or accommodation option being purchased, Miles earnings are calculated from the discounted cost, excluding taxes.
- Miles will be credited to Miles&Smiles members' accounts one month after the end date of the tour or package, or one month after their check-out date in the case of hotel accommodation.
- Miles cannot be earned on supplementary services received during the tour or hotel stay, meals, day tours, dinner events, flight tickets, transfer, or visa processes.
- Miles earned from VIP Tourism are credited to the account of the Miles&Smiles member who paid for the tour, package, or accommodation.
- Miles&Smiles members must present their Miles&Smiles membership card in order to earn Miles.
- Miles earnings are valid on sales made at the following offices: VIP Tourism Istanbul Harbiye, VIP Tourism Istanbul Trump Towers, VIP Tourism Istanbul Suadiye, VIP Tourism Ankara, and VIP Tourism Antalya.
For more detailed information, please visit the VIP Tourism website.