- Economy Class passengers having a connection time of 12 hours or longer and Business Class passengers having a connection time of 9 hours or longer can benefit from hotel service free of charge in case a transit flight with a shorter connection time is not provided for the related travel. (Note: For transit flights with a connection time shorter than the designated above, you will not be able to benefit from this service even if the transit flight with a shorter connection time is full.) For example, if passengers are provided with 2 different options for London - Dubai travel, as a flight with 6-hour connection time and a flight with 12-hour connection time, the passenger who has selected the flight with 12-hour connection time will not benefit from this service even if the 6-hour option is full.
- In order to benefit from the hotel service, passengers arriving in Turkey are required to submit a negative SARS-COV-2 PCR test. The sample for the test must have been taken within 72 hours prior to the passenger's scheduled departure from the country of origin. This applies to all passengers aged 6 years and over. Passengers failing to submit a negative SARS-COV-2 PCR test are not able to benefit the hotel service.
- The layover period is calculated taking the landing time of the first flight and departure time of the second flight as a basis.
- Passengers under the age of 18 are not accepted to hotels without accompanying adults.
- A maximum of two nights’ accommodation will be offered.
- Passengers holding tickets which qualify them for this service may no longer be eligible for it if changes to their tickets are made.
- If the layover period falls below 12 hours for Economy Class journeys, or 9 hours for Business Class journeys, the hotel service will not be offered. Ticket changes can be made without paying additional fees or deductions.
- Turkish Airlines will select the hotel accommodating passengers.
- Hotel services are provided to the connection flight passengers who will transfer from an international flight to another international flight at a domestic station in Turkey. "Code Share" flights performed by the Company as "Operating Carrier" shall be included within this scope. The passengers who have confirmed tickets for the relevant connection flight are served.
If your travel plans meet this criteria, please apply to our Hotel Desk at Istanbul Airport.