- To be born after 01.01.1965
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record.
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO CPL/IR (A) with ATPL theoretical credit or ATPL (A) with a valid type rating on one of the accepted wide body aircraft types
- Minimum 3.000 hours of total flight time on aircrafts over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 2.000 hours of flight time on the accepted wide body aircraft types
- Flown at least 250 hours within the last 12 months on the accepted aircraft types
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 in English
Please note that type rating will be self-funded by the candidate.
Click here to apply.