- Economy Class passengers having a connection time of 12 hours or longer and Business Class passengers having a connection time of 9 hours or longer can benefit from hotel service free of charge in case a transit flight with a shorter connection time is not provided for the related travel. (Note: For transit flights with a connection time shorter than the designated above, you will not be able to benefit from this service even if the transit flight with a shorter connection time is full.) For example, if passengers are provided with 2 different options for London - Dubai travel, as a flight with 6-hour connection time and a flight with 12-hour connection time, the passenger who has selected the flight with 12-hour connection time will not benefit from this service even if the 6-hour option is full.
- The layover period is calculated taking the landing time of the first flight and departure time of the second flight as a basis.
- A maximum of two nights’ accommodation will be offered.
- Passengers holding tickets which qualify them for this service may no longer be eligible for it if changes to their tickets are made.
- If the layover period falls below 12 hours for Economy Class journeys, or 9 hours for Business Class journeys, the hotel service will not be offered. Ticket changes can be made without paying additional fees or deductions.
- Turkish Airlines will select the hotel accommodating passengers.
- The accommodation service is available to international passengers traveling from outside Turkey who have a connecting flight to their final destination outside Turkey which departs from Istanbul Airport.
If your travel plans meet this criteria, please apply to our Hotel Desk at Istanbul Airport.