Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages over 80 hotels under the Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders brands, with a room inventory of over 34,000.
Over four decades, the group has established its brand hallmark of “hospitality from the heart”. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, India, Mongolia, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka and the United Kingdom.
- Shangri-La Hotels
- Shangri-La Resorts
- Kerry Hotels
- Traders Hotels
You can earn 500 miles for every qualifying stay at any Shangri-La hotel, resort, Kerry hotel or Traders hotel. Simply provide your Miles&Smiles membership number when you make a booking and present your Miles&Smiles membership card upon check-in at the hotel.
Make a reservation online with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts or call Shangri-La's Customer Contact Centres for reservations.
For detailed information, please visit our website: www.shangri-la.com.
Join the hotel’s loyalty programme
Miles&Smiles Members may join Shangri-La’s loyalty programme, Golden Circle, to enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts. You may also convert your Golden Circle (GC) Award Points into Miles&Smiles miles by logging in to your Golden Circle account. You will receive 1 mile for 1 GC Award Point, and you may convert from 2,500 GC Award Points upwards in increments of 500 points.
Find out more about the benefits of Golden Circle membership or enrol now
Terms and conditions
- Miles may be earned for each hotel stay when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates at participating hotels.
- Eligible stay requirements for earning miles do not include back-to-back stays, even if a guest is paying a non-discounted or corporate rate. A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at one hotel or resort, whether or not a Member checks out and checks back in again.
- Guests must present their valid Miles&Smiles membership cards for verification upon check-in at the hotel to receive miles when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates. The guest must ensure that the name on the reservation matches the name on the Miles&Smiles membership card in order for miles to be credited to the guest’s Miles&Smiles membership account.
- If a guest is sharing a room with other guests, only one Miles&Smiles Member will be eligible to earn miles for that stay. If a guest reserves multiple rooms, only the non-discounted or corporate rate on the room that the Miles&Smiles Member has physically occupied will be eligible to earn miles.
- It may take a certain period of time for the hotel stay to be credited into the guest’s account. In case of any problem, please contact the hotel with your receipt.