Carrying skiing/snowboard equipment on flights
One set of skiing equipment consists of one pair of skis, one pair of ski poles, one pair of ski boots and one helmet or one snowboard, a pair of boots and one helmet. Personal belongings shall not be put in ski bag.
- The weight of one set shall not exceed 23 kg.
- The first skiing set is not charged.
- In case baggage allowance is exceeded in domestic flights for the second and subsequent sets, excess baggage fee, calculated according to the weight of the baggage, will be requested.
- Special baggage fee is applied in international flights.
- Skiing equipment shall be packed in a way to prevent damage and carried in their special bag.