Inexperienced First Officer – Narrow Body (B737, A320 or without type rating)
- To be born after 01.01.1973
- Minimum High School Diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record
- Holds theoretical ATPL with valid EASA MECPL/IR
- Completed at least 70 hours as PIC integrated training
- Completed at least 100 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC) Total Flight Time (Modular) - (excluding PIC helicopter flights)
- Valid type rating for flights under 500 hours on B737 or A320
- A valid Multi Engine Instrument rating MEP/IR (A) for candidates without a valid type rating
- A valid Class 1 Medical certificate compatible with the pilot license
- English proficiency Level 4 or above
Please note that the type rating will be self-funded by the candidate.
Click here to apply.