Type Rated Captain – B777, A330, A340
- Between 30-60 years old on the date of application,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No criminal record.
- Must be a current Commander/Captain,
- Minimum 5.500 total flight hours,
- Minimum 3.000 or more flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tons
- Minimum 500 PIC flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- No break of more than 12 months within the last 2 years in the flights on the applied aircraft.
- Meet the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO licences are acceptable.