For Flights Flown On or After March 9, 2015
Miles earnings on United Airlines flights Booking Classes noteligible for mile age accrual:
|Service Class ||United Airlines Operating Booking Class ||Percentage of Flown Miles |
|First ||F, A ||150% |
|Business ||J, C, D ||150% |
|Business ||Z*, P* ||100% |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, E, U, H ||100% |
|Economy ||Q*, V*, W*, S*, T*, L* ||75% |
|K*, G*, N* ||50% |
X, I, O *
Valid from March 9, 2015. **
From March 9, 2015 onward, no minimum Miles policy is applied on United Airlines flights.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by United Airlines.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the United Airlines website.