Do you want to become a member of rapidly growing Turkish Airlines? If you have the qualifications listed below, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Minimum high school graduation (2/4 years of university degree is preferred)
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Experience in civil aviation or tourism (min 1 year)
- Good command of English and local language(s)
- Team oriented and able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
- Note: This announcement is for candidates who will work for Turkish Airlines’ international offices as local staff. This is a general announcement and candidates will be recruited upon need. Applications from Turkey are not accepted.