- To be born after 01.01.1956
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record.
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL(A) with a valid type rating on the accepted wide body aircraft type
- Must be a current Commander/Captain
- Minimum 8.000 total flying hours
- Minimum 3.000 PIC flying hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 1.500 PIC flying hours on the accepted wide body aircraft types
- Flown at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on the applied aircraft type
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 in English
Please note that type rating will be self-funded by the candidate.
Click here to apply.