With their modern and dependable service, Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals has been investing in health for 25 years. As well as being awarded ISO9001 certification, Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals is also accredited by the German TÜV and American Joint Commission International. With more than a quarter century’s experience of providing health services as a leading innovator in the sector, the group also trains specialist health personnel at Istanbul Bilim University, Turkey’s first health university.
With 700 beds, 36 operating theaters, and 122 intensive care units, Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals has become a multi-discipline point of reference for Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia. Miles&Smiles members earn Miles from services they receive at Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals.
Terms and conditions
- From December 25, 2014 to January 25, 2015, Miles&Smiles members earn 1,250 Miles for treatment and other costs over TRY 400.
- From January 25, 2015, Miles&Smiles members earn 500 Miles for treatment and other costs over TRY 400.
- Miles are calculated on the cost of services received during the same day and cannot be accumulated over several days.
- Miles can be earned on services delivered across all fields.
- Miles can also be earned from costs incurred by first degree relatives of the Miles&Smiles member: mother, father, partner, children.
- Miles can only be earned on payments made using cash or credit cards.
- In order to earn Miles from health costs, members must show their Miles&Smiles membership card and provide their membership number during the payment process.
- Miles cannot be earned from payments made by social security (SGK) or the private health insurance schemes of banks or other organizations.
- Miles can be earned at the following hospitals: Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Florence Nightingale Şişli, Florence Nightingale Gayrettepe, Florence Nightingale Kadıköy, and the Florence Nightingale Göktürk Medical Center.
For more detailed information and to arrange an appointment, please visit the Florence Nightingale website.