With Cash&Miles feature available only on our website and mobile application, you may pay a part of your ticket with Miles and continue to earn Miles from your flight. You can use our payment method Cash&Miles that is an additional privilege that provides a channel to redeem and earn Miles at the same time for paid tickets which can be purchased on our website and mobile application with your membership login. Combine Miles with credit card in your paid tickets and earn Miles as usual. Choose from a multiple of Cash&Miles rates options available.
How does Cash&Miles work?
Login to your Miles&Smiles account on our website and mobile application, select your flight and proceed to the payment screen. Choose among the available Miles options with Cash&Miles payment method. Pay with your Miles and the remaining amount can be paid with credit card.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets paid with Cash&Miles are subject to standard fare rules.
- Scheduled domestic and international tickets can be paid with Cash&Miles.
- Cash&Miles payment option is only available for tickets purchased via Turkish Airlines website and our mobile application.
- Cash&Miles cannot be used on any Codeshare, Anadolujet and partner flights.
- Members earn Miles in accordance with the terms and conditions of the tickets they purchase. (For example; 600 Miles are earned for a “B“ class paid ticket on ISTANBUL-ANKARA flight, same amount for when the payment is made via Cash&Miles.)
- Classic members can only use Cash&Miles if they have at least 2,000 Miles in their accounts.
- Miles options vary according to the fare and Miles/cash conversion rates.
- Excluding the tax, up to 50% of the ticket price can be paid with Cash&Miles.
- Fee differences arising from ticket changes cannot be paid with Cash&Miles.