You can convert Miles earned while spending with your Miles&Smiles credit card into Status Miles, which you can then use to extend or upgrade your membership. You can exchange every 5 Miles you earn with your card for 1 Status Mile.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 5 Miles will be debited from Miles&Smiles members' accounts for every 1 Status Mile. Status Miles are required to upgrade membership status or extend current membership status.
- Miles converted to Status Miles will be removed from members' accounts.
- Members can earn a maximum of 40,000 Status Miles per year by converting Miles.
- Status Miles gained through conversion will be added to the required 1-year or 2-year total required to upgrade or extend membership status.
- Refunds cannot be issued for converted Miles.
- Converting Miles into Status Miles is only possible on a member’s own account.
- Miles cannot be transferred to other members.
- Only members who have Miles&Smiles credit cards issued by co-branded banks in Turkey can convert Miles into Status Miles. Miles earned by using a Miles&Smiles credit card can be converted into Status Miles. Advance Miles cannot be converted into Status Miles.
- Status Miles which have been converted are subject to the Miles&Smiles program terms and conditions.
- A confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent to members once Miles have been converted.
- Miles can be converted via the Turkish Airlines website and mobile app.
- Miles&Smiles members with inactive credit cards cannot benefit from Miles conversion.