Collecting Miles on Air Canada flights
|Cabin class ||Booking class ||Percentage of flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|Business ||J, C, Z, D, P ||150% ||750 |
|Premium Economy ||O, E, N ||125% ||625 |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, U, H, Q, V ||100% ||500 |
|W, G (International)1 ||100% ||500 |
|W, G (Domestic) ||50% ||250 |
|Economy2 ||S, T, L, A ||50% ||250 |
|K3 ||25% || |
1Effective as of November 15th,2018 for International flights.
2International flights only
3Effective as of June 7th,2018. For flights before 7 June 2018: 50%
Booking classes not eligible for accrual: X, I, R, F
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Air Canada.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- For the codeshare flights, the mileage accrual will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Air Canada