Agreement Date: 09 December 2009
Collecting Miles on Brussels Airlines flights Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual:
|Service Class ||Brussels Airlines Booking Class ||Percentage of Flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|Business ||J, C, D, Z ||150% ||1,000 |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, H, Q, V, U* ||100% ||750 |
|W, S, G* ||50% ||125 |
O, I, X, P, N, R, K*
, L* *
Valid from January 1, 2012.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Brussels Airlines.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Except for where the minimum Miles policy is applicable, the number of Miles earned between flight points is in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Miles standards.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Brussels Airlines website.