Thanks to our partnership with Booking.com, you can earn 2 Miles for EUR 1, which you can spend anywhere from friendly family lodgings, 5-star hotels, hostels to villas.
Depending on your destination, flights to Muğla are served by two airports:
Milas-Bodrum Airport is most convenient to Bodrum, Milas, Yatağan, Menteşe and Datça. It is easier to reach Marmaris, Köyceğiz and Fethiye via Dalaman Airport.
- Flights from İstanbul to Muğla: 75 minutes.
- Flights from Ankara to Muğla: 75 minutes.
- Flights from from London to Muğla: 4 hours.
- Flights from Berlin to Muğla: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Flights from Moscow to Muğla: 5 hours.
- Flights from Beirut to Muğla: 90 minutes.
- Flights from Skopje to Muğla: 75 minutes.
We suggest purchasing flights to Muğla during the autumn or winter months, except for special holiday periods, for the most advantageous fares. In addition, you can find tickets through the periodic domestic and international flight ticket campaigns offered by Turkish Airlines.