Terms and Conditions
Turkish Airlines listens to the opinions of its passengers as part of a special contest for its 90th anniversary. If you have a bright idea about us, please be a part of it and have the opportunity to win prizes. The conditions for participation in the contest are as follows:
- The Contest will be open to all participants over the age of 12 from all over the world (citizens of the Republic of Türkiye and foreigners). Employees of Turkish Airlines Inc., Turkish Airlines Technic Inc. and Turkish Airlines Technology Inc. and first-degree relatives (mother, father, spouse, child) are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Ideas can be submitted to Turkish Airlines as long as the form is available on the website. The participation form is open between 30.01.2023 - 31.03.2023 and will be closed after this date.
- The Miles&Smiles Terms and Conditions will be valid for the use of the awards.
- Participants share an idea in at least one of the determined categories to win awards with Turkish Airlines within the referrals on the site. Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change the category of the shared idea. Turkish Airlines reserves the right to use the ideas and projects submitted by entrants to the 90th Anniversary Idea Contest. Turkish Airlines is under no obligation to implement any of the projects or ideas submitted by entrants to the 90th Anniversary Idea Contest. Please do not submit personal information and sensitive personal data related to third parties. Since the free text content supplied in this area is not subject to the control of Turkish Airlines Inc., no legal responsibility is accepted for the content of the text.
- You can access the Idealist Platform Data Protection Clarification Text here.