Collecting Miles on United Airlines flights
Booking classes not eligible for accrual:
|Cabin class ||Booking class ||Percentage of flown Miles |
|Business ||J, C, D ||150% |
|Z, P ||100% |
|Premium Economy1 ||O, A, R ||100% |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, E, U, H ||100% |
|Q, V, W, S, T, L ||75% |
|K, G, N ||50% |
F, X, I
1Effective as of March 30th, 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by United Airlines.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the United Airlines website.